New! Waterproof Digital Stirring Thermometer
Now available again, this neatly designed stem thermometer has a vented protective cover. Designed to be dishwasher-safe, dropping it into a tray of warm developer should present no problems! With the cover in position the thermometer is ideal for stirring chemicals during preparation. When removed, the sheath can be clipped to the other end of the thermometer if required to provide an extended handle. The 3.5mm diameter stainless steel probe is 120mm long, with a pointed tip, allowing sampling of semi-solid products as well as liquids. On-off and function switching is by sealed membrane push-buttons. A Max/Min facility stores the maximum and minimum temperatures recorded since the instrument was switched on. Readings can be displayed in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit, and the unit is powered by a single LR44 button cell (supplied).
Thermometer Features and Specification
- Measurement range: -49.9C to +199.9C
- Accuracy: +/- 1C between -19.9C to +119.9C. +/- 2C outside this range
- Resolution: 0.1 degree C
- Buttons: On/Off, Max/Min, Celsius/Fahrenheit, Reset
- Display: 8mm LCD
- Battery: 1.5V LR44 / SR44 or equivalent
- Battery life: 5000 hours nominal. Auto switch-off after ten minutes
- Dimensions 15 x 24 x 200mm
- Weight: 25g
- Full two year guarantee, plus 14 day refund if you are not completely satisfied.
Our policy is one of continuous development, therefore specifications are subject to change without prior notice. Product may differ slightly from illustration. E & OE. February 2010
top of page